Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chitter-Chattering in Sickly District [DaniwellP]




Notes: Uh...all of these lyrics are by ear, so there's no saying what it really is unless Daniwell releases them. And if he asks me to take down the lyrics I gladly will. If you have anything to fix also feel free to let me know, because Japanese is such a complex language that these could all just be non-sense lyrics. It seems a little dark if you go literally for a daniwell song too, so there's that.
Chomuka is slang for "very sickening" so I'm guessing sickly is a good guess. Chome is used for areas of a large district or town and usually has a number in front of it. Because "sick district" seems a bit weird I just left it vague.
Temuterararu is a string of nonsense really, but it could maybe be a form of temukau, to resist, so I left it in its potential form in translation.
It seems like just a fun song about chattering in towns, and since its usually paired with stop motion trips through cities, that's probably the real meaning for it.

Kana lyrics:
ざわつきでもびよういんびよういん
でもでさがちょむちょめぷ
ざわつきごとやめなん
てむてららるちょむちょめに
ぜんぶでざわざわたられる
ざわつきごとやみやめに
てむてららるちょむちょめぷ

Romanji lyrics:
zawatsuki demo biyouin biyouin
demode saga chomu chome pu
zawatsuki go to yamenan
temuterararu chomu chome ni
zenbu de zawa zawatarareru
zawatsuki go to yami yame ni
temuterararu chomu chome pu

Transliterated lyrics:
The chattering in the salon salon
When I start to go into the district
All the chitter-chatter pitter-pattering
I can resist the chatter in the area
Everyone has the chit-chat ability
Chit-chattering stops when the darkness comes
So I can resist my chit-chattering needs in this area

No comments:

Post a Comment