Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Very Studio SATELIGHT Season

Over the holidays I watched and started watching quite a few series, most of them from Studio SATELIGHT. It's really no secret that they're my favorite animation studio, and for good reason. Yet strangely enough their shows are dropped pretty early on. So I thought it would be fun to to take a look at where these shows shine their brightest and where they fall into a black hole. I'll try to take a look at each one individually, but I don't plan on reviewing every show, simply because I would have to pick up another and throw into my watch list. So here's a master list of what I plan on looking at, shows I've watched (or am the process of watching) in the past year.

-Aquarion EVOL

-Moretsu Pirates

-AKB0048

-Macross Frontier

Until next time.
~AAO

No comments:

Post a Comment